01/10/2010

October Arrives

Hey everyone.

I apologise for not being more personally active in the blog. However, I do appreciate the comments that I receive and they go into making Anifile better with every episode. One show I'm keen to review is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt - from the intro alone it seems to be quite a rockin' tune! Whether the actual anime turns out to be the same is another matter though.

The freelance editing work has dried up somewhat but I don't let it get me down as I still have plenty to do which aid towards me gaining more experience. It's interesting to have a dynamic following which can tell me where to improve and what to avoid; it helps tremendously and for that I am really grateful.

However, there was one comment on a recent Facebook entry that worried me...the person considered me creepy. That hurt me somewhat cos I know I may come off as quite brash and overenthusiastic in my reviews, but I wouldn't want to make the show boring or anything so I play up to the camera. I apologise profusely if I creep some of you out. :(

In any case, 2 more episodes are out this weekend including the Protectors of Universe review that I just posted. It'll be a good month also cos it's my 24th birthday on the 15th! I know this may seem a little forward but the other members of TFS and TGWTG have done so so I thought I'd follow suit and post my amazon wish list. ^^; http://www.amazon.co.uk/wishlist/2QSBMWGAXNEYE

Finally, Youmacon is now at the end of month so I am really excited to meet you if you can make it to Detroit on the 28th through 31st.

Merry tidings, my Masakists!

2 comments:

  1. Dude! 24!?! (soon to be) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy!? Pfhbt. Anifile always brightens my day. Especially when you reviewed Amagami SS which I was already watching and you didn't hate it, which made me feel somewhat less guilty for enjoying it :)

    Cheers from down under!

    ReplyDelete