20/03/2011

Spring 2011 Anifile List

After some careful pondering, I have come up with the main 6 shows I'll be reviewing. I've listened to your requests and have come up with a list that reflects what you guys want to see and what I want to review personally so a nice mix of the two:

4/25: X-Men
5/2: Ao No Exorcist
5/9: Steins;Gate
5/16: Toriko
5/23: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
5/30: Hanasaku Iroha

If I have time, I will also do two reviews with these tentative dates:

6/6: Lotte no Omocha OR Hen Zemi [I got requests for both of these -_-]
6/13: C - The Money of Soul

However, before all this I will be showing throughout the whole of April the works of Kia Asamiya in the aptly named KIA ASAMIYA MONTH! The dates for these videos will be as follows:

4/3: Introduction to Kia Asamiya
4/9: Steam Detectives
4/16: Silent Mobius
4/23: Martian Successor Nadesico
4/30: Asamiya's Other Work

Finally, after 23 episodes I am reluctantly saying farewell to my titlecard artist AngelBless. Due to real life commitments, her final titlecard will be for my Puella Magi Madoka Magica review next week. I thank her so much for her efforts since the show's debut. Hopefully we'll be working on projects in the future. :)

But with a goodbye, we have a hello! I welcome GuidingChaos as my new titlecard artist. Her first card will be for the Introduction to Kia Asamiya Month. So Anifile is going from strength to strength and I thank you all for the support you've given me up to now and hope to continue giving in the shows to come. Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment