03/06/2010

"We've got work to do..."

Well, I just got finished watching the first episode of Supernatural and I have to say that it's not bad, not bad at all. I don't usually watch dramas but with this I thought I would make an extra special effort. =]

The characters aren't 100% original - the older and younger brother duo who are at loggerheads at times but ultimately get on. Despite that, it doesn't put me off as the story is pretty gripping and plausible considering its subject matter, like it could happen in real life. I'm certainly gonna stick with it.

In other news, I had a couple of job interviews yesterday for some editing projects: they went OK. One was more of a footage pickup for a documentary on a girls' school. The other was for a TV station on SKY. Not only that, my regular job source gave me a couple days' work next week for a show which is a welcome shot in the arm financially.

Also, thanks to everyone who has joined the MasakoX fan page on Facebook so far - we're pushing over 700 so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment